The health and well being of all the dogs in our care is paramount.
- We are dedicated to providing safe quality care to your dog while you can’t be at home to look after them.
- We are committed to making your dog content by providing company, play, entertainment, including both mental and physical activity and stimulation.
- We ensure that dogs get adequate rest, and we will meet nutritional as well as any medical needs your dog may have.
- Your dog will be a happier more content dog, spending time with us rather than being left alone for hours on their own.
- Playing in open play areas allows your dog the opportunity to socialise with other canine companions .
- We support only positive reinforcement of behaviour and so dogs are not punished only rewarded for good behaviour.